Friday, February 5, 2016

My Japan vacation January 2016 part2


The next day, we visited a few toy stores and I had my photo taken standing next to Kinnikuman.  

 And finally, my first Okonomiyaki in Osaka.
 The Attendant will cook it for you on a hot pan in the middle of the table.
 It's ready! Dig in!
It tasted okay... not as good as I expected. Perhaps we should of order noodles instead.

 Then we went out for Ramen that evening. It was very crowded, had to wait in line. But the Ramen was awesome.
However, the drink was a bit odd. The cola came with over filled ice cubes and the drink was filled to two third of the glass. Looks very refreshing, but I have no idea how to drink it.  
Finished my Ramen. It was wonderful.
I manage to take out a few ice cubes with my fingers, so I can drink the cola.
No, I don't normally put my fingers into my drinks, unless there's a bug in it or something...

No comments:

Post a Comment