Friday, February 5, 2016

My Japan vacation January 2016 part1


 We arrived at Osaka KIX airport around 4 o'clock in the afternoon. (Jan 17, Sunday. with my brother.)
After settling in the hotel, we went out for a ride in the Osaka subway. Took the train to Shinsaibashi and Dotonbori Area.
Which was crowded with tourists from all around the world. Mostly Chinese actually, it's hard to not run into people speaking Mandarin in any tourist areas in Osaka.

Blue lights on the trees were Christmas special decorations, it was the last night for the event.
A beautiful view, but I wasn't happy at all, because I was in a bad mood. It was raining and cold, I didn't bring my umbrella, and I was tired from hours of traveling, and my brother wasn't a good traveling companion.


No comments:

Post a Comment